1 Wellness Forum Health “Meatloaf” Mix
1 medium head green cabbage
4 cups tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the core from the cabbage and steam it over boiling water for 15 minutes. Remove 12 of the outer leaves and set aside.
- Prepare the “meatloaf” according to the package instructions, stopping before you place the mix in a pan to bake.
- Put a heaping 1/3 cup of the “meatloaf” mix onto each cabbage leaf, tuck in the sides and roll up the leaf. Repeat until all of the leaves are used up.
- Pour ½ the tomato sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Place the cabbage rolls on the sauce, and pour the remaining sauce over the cabbage rolls.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.