1 package Wellness Forum Couscous Vegetable Pilaf
3 large zucchini sliced in half lengthwise
1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
3 cup of your favorite tomato sauce, heated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the Couscous Pilaf according to package instructions.
- While the pilaf cooks, scoop out the flesh of the zucchini halves. Chop the scooped zucchini flesh into bite size pieces and set it aside.
- Sprinkle the cut side of the zucchini with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Stir the almonds and chopped zucchini into the prepared pilaf. Fill each zucchini half with some of the pilaf. Place on a baking sheet and bake, covered with foil for 25 to 30 minutes until the zucchini is tender.
- Serve with the tomato sauce.