Serves 4 to 6
1 medium red pepper, diced
1 medium yellow onion, diced
2 cups cold water
1 bag Wellness Forum Health Delightfully Not Cheese Sauce
1 teaspoon smoked paprika, optional
One 12-ounce box whole grain macaroni, cooked according to package instructions, then drained
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Add the red pepper, onion, and 2 cups cold water to the bowl of a blender covered with a tight fitting lid. Puree the mixture until smooth.
- Add the pureed vegetables to a large sauce pan with the Delightfully Not Cheese Sauce. Cook over a medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the smoked paprika and cooked macaroni.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.