4 cups Wellness Forum Health QuickMix
1 1/2 Cups Water
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 1/2 Cups Sucanat
4 tsp vanilla
3 cups frozen blueberries
For topping, combine:
1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
2 Tablespoons sucanat
1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with spray oil, or line the dish with parchment paper that has been cut to fit the pan.
- Place the water, applesauce, sucanat, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add the QuickMix, and blueberries to the applesauce mixture and gently fold together. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Top with the nut mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the pan comes out clean
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.