Get InforMED...for free - Pam's Weekly Newsletter is sent every Monday and features articles about diet, health and medicine, an "Ask Pam Popper" section, announcements of upcoming events, and learning opportunities. Sign up using form below.
Video Clips - Also for free, "news programs" emailed to subscribers on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Pam reviews relevant research and distills important points in an easy-to-understand format for viewers. Sign up using form below.
Office Hours With Eileen Kopsaftis, PT - Eileen Kopsaftis, PT is a health and pain expert who helps people to resolve their pain issues, return to the things they love doing every day, and regain their quality life. . She’s a licensed physical therapist (Ohio and New York), who has spent her career seeking out the best methods for restoring people to optimal musculoskeletal health. Often, people feel better quickly, after only a few sessions.
Here are a few things you should know about pain:
· The painful area is often not the source of the pain
· Often misalignment or imbalance in muscles that move joints contribute to pain
· Dehydration can contribute to pain
· Diet and food choices can contribute to pain
· Poor circulation is often a cause of back pain
It’s never too late to start resolving pain – even if you’ve suffered for many years.
Eileen is now making herself available via live conference call once per month to answer your questions about you can become pain-free for life. To register for the next session, either call 614 841 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offered monthly – check our online calendar at www.wellnessforumhealth.com
Free Membership Lets You Get to Know Us Better!
- Weekly newsletter with articles about health (emailed Monday)
- Weekly video clips packed with information about important health issues (emailed on Tuesday and Thursday)
- Free workshop allowing you to sample excerpts from our programming
- 5 free articles from the Health Briefs Library
- 5 free recipes
- One free appointment to help you develop a plan of action for achieving optimal personal health, learning more about health-related issues that interest you, and/or professional development
Get the Newsletter and Video Clips
Thanks for subscribing! You will also receive a confirmation email shortly.