1 package Wellness Forum Health “Meatloaf” Mix
1 medium head green cabbage
2 15-ounce cans spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the core from the cabbage and steam it over boiling water for 15 minutes. Remove 12 of the outer leaves and set aside.
- Prepare the “meatloaf” according to the package instructions, stopping before you place the mix in a pan to bake.
- Put 1/2 cup of the “meatloaf” mix onto each cabbage leaf, tuck in the sides and roll up the leaf. Repeat until all of the leaves are used up.
- Pour 1/2 of the tomato sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Place the cabbage rolls on the sauce, top with the remaining sauce, cover and bake for 45 minutes.