Chicken Rice Pilaf
1 and 1/2 cups organic brown rice
3 cups water
3 tablespoons Wellness Forum Health Certainly Not Chicken Broth Powder
1 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos
1 medium onion, diced
1 large carrot, peeled and diced
2 stalks celery, diced
- In a large pot, saute the onions, carrots and celery over medium flame until the onions are translucent and tender, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add water 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time to keep the vegetables from sticking to the pan.
- Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice and broth powder and bring to a boil again.
- Reduce heat, cover and let simmer 45 minutes until the rice is tender.
- Makes 4 servings.