Chocolate Almond Butter Pie
1/2 cup almond butter
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 pie crust, prepared (recipe follows)
- Prepare the pudding mix according to package instructions, adding the almond butter and maple syrup in as you puree the tofu mixture.
- Pour into the baked and chilled pie crust and chill for 2-3 hours until set.
Multi-Grain Pie Crust
2 and 1/2 cups Wellness Forum Health Multi-Grain Cereal
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Process 1/2 of the cereal in a food processor until crumbled.
- Combine the cereal with the maple syrup, brown rice syrup and water until moist.
- Press into a lightly sprayed pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.