Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
1 recipe Wellness Forum Health Chocolate Cream Pudding Mix
1 recipe Wellness Forum Health Multi Grain Cereal Pie Crust (follows)
2-3 ripe bananas sliced
- Prepare the pie crust and chill.
- Prepare the pudding according to package instructions.
- Place the sliced bananas in the bottom of the pie crust. Top with the prepared pudding and chill for 2-3 hours until set.
Multi-Grain Pie Crust
21/2 cups Wellness Forum Health Multi Grain Cereal
5 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Process 1/2 of the cereal in a food processor until crumbled.
- Combine all of the cereal with the maple syrup, and water until moist. Press into a lightly sprayed pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.