Gary’s “Meatloaf” Stuffed Peppers
1 package Wellness Forum Health “Meatloaf” Mix
2 Tablespoons water
6 medium bell peppers
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 small onion, diced
1 8-oz bag shredded soy cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. • Prepare meatloaf on stovetop according to package instructions.
- Cut tops from peppers, de-seed, discard stems, and dice the remaining rings.
- Saute onion and diced peppers in water until onions are translucent, about 7 to 8 minutes over medium heat.
- Combine diced peppers, onions and “meatloaf” mix with 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 pan and place the peppers, cut side up into the pan. Fill each pepper with some of the meatloaf mixture and top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, top with cheese, and bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.