Granola Berry Parfaits
1 recipe Maple Cream Filling (Follows)
1 recipe Macerated Strawberries (Follows)
- Prepare the Maple Cream and the Macerated Strawberries.
- Place 1/4 cup of granola in each of 4 parfait glasses.
- Top with a dollop of maple cream.
- Follow with another 1/4 cup granola and more of the maple cream.
- Top off with a large spoonful of the macerated strawberries.
Maple Cream Filling
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Blend together all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, washed, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar — more or less to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the strawberries with the sugar and let sit until the berries release their juices.