“Meatless” Loaf Hash
1 large yellow onion, diced ½ inch
1 large red bell pepper, diced ½ inch
3 cups frozen corn
½ sea salt
Black pepper to taste
4 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
6 tablespoons nutritional yeast
2 cups organic vegetable broth
1 recipe Wellness Forum Health Millet Loaf Mix, prepared according to package directions
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions and bell peppers and sauté 4-5 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn, season with salt and pepper and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Add the flour and nutritional yeast and cook 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and cook until thickened.
- Divide the millet loaf in half. Set one half aside for other uses. Take the second half and chop coarsely.
- Stir the millet loaf gently into the corn mixture and let cook 5 minutes more.