1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
1/2 cup minced onions
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 cup frozen corn
1 and 1/2 cups soymilk
3 tablespoons minced green pepper
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole pan or use a non-stick pan.
- In a medium skillet, saute onions, corn, green pepper and jalapeno pepper until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid.
- Add chili powder and stir to combine.
- Place cornbread mix in a bowl and combine with soymilk, applesauce and onion mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of
the pan comes out clean.