Pam’s Favorite Smoothie Recipe
Combine in blender:
8 ounces of plant milk
2 Tbs of Wellness Forum Health’s Superfoods Smoothie Mix
1 Tbs of Wellness Forum Health’s Brewer’s Yeast
1 Tbs of Wellness Forum Health’s organic golden flax seeds
1/8 cup of raw food-grade Wellness Forum Health’s green tea leaves
1 – 1 ½ cups frozen berries
Filtered Water (Add until smooth if needed)
Grind the tea and flax separately in a coffee grinder if you don’t have a high-powered blender, and then add to the blender with the other ingredients. Blend and enjoy!
- The tea must be food-grade and whole leaf tea; bright green in color.
- Do not use tea bags and do not use tea purchased in retail stores.
- Golden organic seeds are recommended; do not use pre-ground flax seeds or flax oil.
- Do not confuse Brewer’s Yeast with Nutritional Yeast- they are totally different foods!
- Brewer’s Yeast should only be purchased in bulk, not in cans or jars