Raspberry Swirl Chocolate Cake
1 package. Wellness Forum Health Mmmm Chocolate Cake Mix
1 and 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
1 and 1/2 cups soymilk
1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil and flour a 10 inch spring form pan, or use a non-stick pan.
- Place the cake mix into a large bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in the applesauce and soy milk. Gently fold the mixture together just until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and drop tablespoons full of the jam on top of the cake.
- Using a toothpick, swirl the jam around in the batter. Do not swirl too much or you will lose the jam in the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.