9 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package instructions
1 15 ounce can vegetarian refried beans
1 Wellness Forum Health Taco Taco Mix, prepared according to package instructions
1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
1 small jar salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomato sauce and the salsa.
- Place 1/2 of the sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole pan.
- Place a layer of 3 noodles in the pan followed by the taco taco filling.
- Place another layer of noodles on top of the taco filling.
- Gently spread the refried beans on top of the noodles.
- Place remaining noodles on top of beans. Cover with sauce.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, covered.