Sweet and Sour “Meatballs”
1 package Wellness Forum Health “Meatloaf” Mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 cup tomato puree
2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
4 Tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
3/4 cup Sucanat
3 Tablespoon. arrowroot powder dissolved in 2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bring to a boil 4 and 1/2 cups water. Add 1/2 cup tomato puree and “Meatloaf”
Mix. Stir and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 20 minutes, covered until millet is tender. Remove from heat. Mke sure the millet is well cooked.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, form “meat balls”. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine apple cider vinegar, Sucanat, garlic powder, pineapple juice, and Bragg’s.
- Stir in arrowroot mixture and stir until thickened.
- Place the “meat balls” on a serving platter and pour the sauce over them.